Sunday 17 March 2019

Weeks 2

Flat 1203,
Yat Shing House,
May Shing Couet,
Taiwai,
N. T.

 Been to site visit & investigate the place.
To check the measurement and look around the place how is look like in reality.







Here some photos and video that I took.































The flat is small then we thought and latter I have drawn this on CAD.






I have done office general. Such emailing, quotations,form,typing letter and making working schedule for the company.


Working Schedule

Tender
Writing a letter to confirm

Final Working Schedule
Start to do the technical drawing for Din Tia Fung.
They have let me to play around the layout plan. After that, we will talk through the layout plan it is okay or not and what is the reason for that. And I think this is very useful to me because like putting the sits for the pathway you need to leave 1200m -1500mm etc.

They have drawn me a draft layout so i can get the concept because is a regular client so need to have similar design and style for the restaurant






No comments:

Post a Comment